terms & conditions
You have a right to cancel your order for goods from the date of the contract and up to 7 working days, starting from the day after you receive the goods. We will return your money within 30 days of receipt of cancellation. You will have to pay the cost of returning the goods (unless the goods have been agreed to be faulty in which case we will refund the return postage cost). If you do not return the goods as requested and we collect the goods from you we can make a reasonable deduction from the refund to cover the direct cost of collecting the goods. Please note that the original shipping cost (at the time of placing order) is non refundable in all cases. Credit Voucher: If there is a delay of more than 7 working days in informing us of a refund (as stated above), a refund may be refused or a credit voucher issued at the discretion of the management. You lose the right to cancel a goods contract if:
- you had the goods made to your specifications or personalised
- the goods have been opened in a way that they cannot be resold to another customer
- you have opened sealed audio or video recordings, or computer software
2. How to Cancel
To cancel you can email fax us, or write to us. You can e-mail, or post it to us at:
Return authorisation: It is important that all returns/exchanges be authorised with a valid return code before any items are sent back. Either call or email your request and we will get back to you asap. Any unauthorised returns may be subject to an admin charge.4. If the Good are Faulty
If the goods are faulty or different from what you ordered, you have 7 days from receipt of the goods to reject the goods for a full refund (excluding postage). We will provide a refund as soon as possible and at the latest, within 30 days of agreeing to give the refund.
These clauses will not affect your statutory rights.
Exchange: We only pay one way postage for one time only. So we despatch your exchanged item free of charge to you the first time but any exchanges thereafter will need to be paid by the customer.5. Delivery Time
We aim to offer a fast and reliable service. Items are in stock and can be despatched within a few days. We use either Royal Mail or Interlink Couriers to deliver your order. We select the despatch method based on your order but if you need something urgently, we do offer quicker and guaranteed deliveries - please contact us .6. Delivery Charges
UK mainland: There is a standard postage charge of £3.95 for delivery within 2-5 days on orders to UK mainland. Next Day Delivery is only available within the UK Mainland and will only be available Monday to Friday, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. (Orders need to be placed before 12.00pm for Next Day Delivery to take effect). Next Day Delivery Charged are £6.95. We offer free delivery on orders over £60. This free delivery is only available to deliveries within UK mainland only.
Outside UK mainland: If your delivery postcode is not part of UK mainland you may be charged additional postage depending on the items in your order. There will be a postage of upto £15.00 for non UK mainland. The shipping costs will be known to you BEFORE you make the payment. Next Day Delivery is only available UK mainland, Ireland and ROI will take appox 3-5days.7. Refund Policy
We are confident that every product we sell has been outstandingly researched, meticulously manufactured, and specifically selected to give you and your baby optimum benefits. If for any reason whatsoever you wish to return any product, you may do so up until 30 days after you receive your products. Any returned products must be unused and in their original packaging. We will then give you a full refund, no questions asked. Please note that refunds do not include the postage and packaging charges.8. Limitations of Liability
We will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental damages, personal injury, illness, death (but, not including death or personal injury caused by our negligence) loss or damage of whatever nature (including consequential loss not within the contemplation of the parties) which includes but is not limited to loss of anticipated earnings, profits, goodwill, reputation, business receipts or contracts, losses or expenses resulting from third party claims or for interrupted communications or alteration of your transmissions, lost data or lost profits or other intangible even if Miracle Products, its partners, associates and suppliers has been advised of the possibility of these damages. By using this site, you accept and agree that the limitations mentioned above are the fundamental elements of this agreement and the site would not be provided to you without such limitations.9. Force Majeure
The Seller shall have the right to cancel or to reduce the volume of the goods delivered if it is prevented from or hindered in delivery of the goods through any circumstances beyond its control including (but not limited by) industrial action, war, fire or prohibition or enactment of any kind, without incurring any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting therefore.10. Governing Law
The contract is governed by the Law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts except that where the customer is domiciled within a member of state of the EU, this clause shall operate for the exclusive benefit of the Seller and shall not prevent the Seller from taking proceedings against the Buyer in any other country of competent jurisdiction.
Note: The Seller's prices are calculated on the basis that the above Conditions will apply. Buyer's requiring prices to be quoted on a different basis should inform the Seller.
Terms & Conditions of the Miracle TENS
1. Miracle TENS should only be used in accordance with the instructions provided and only by the Customer named on the contract.
2. The success of miracle TENS in labour is neither guaranteed nor warranted by Miracle Products Ltd.
3. Miracle TENS must not be used by anyone fitted with a cardiac pacemaker, who has a heart disease or suffers from epilepsy. If you have any concern whatsoever consult your medical advisor prior to use.
4. Miracle TENS must not be used until the pregnancy has reached full term (37 weeks onwards).
5. If the baby is late, the customer must email Miracle Products on email@example.com to request an extra 7 days hire. This will be given free of charge.
6. Failure to return the miracle TENS at the expiry of this 37-day period will result in the Customer being charged £5 for each and every week or any part of a week over and above the hire period until the miracle TENS is returned. If the unit is not returned for any reason the Customer will be charged for that unit (see 8). All outstanding sums will automatically be charged to the Customer’s credit or debit card.
7. The hire unit must be sent back to Miracle Products Ltd at 51 Darvell Drive, Chesham, Bucks, HP5 2QN via a Post Office so as to reach this address by the end of the 37-day period by special delivery, or by obtaining a certificate of postage. The Customer must retain either of these certificates of postage for 3 months. In the event that the miracle TENS is not received at Miracle Products premises, the certificate of postage must be produced. Failure to do so renders the Customer liable for the full retail value of the miracle TENS unit.
8. In the event of damage to, or loss of the miracle TENS by the Customer, the full retail value less the hire charge is payable to Babycare TENS by the Customer.
9. Non-use of the hired miracle TENS is entirely at the discretion of the customer and no refund will apply.
10. Miracle TENS are fully tested immediately prior to dispatch. However, the liability of miracle TENS shall not exceed the hire charge.
11. The Customer should check the contents of the hire pack upon receipt and familiarise herself with the miracle TENS and the instructions. The Customer must advise Miracle Products of any problems whatsoever immediately. Miracle Products accept no responsibility where the Customer fails to do so and renders it impossible for miracle TENS to take any corrective action.
12. In signing the contract, the Customer agrees to the above terms and conditions